- Non-stop 100: March 29th, 2015 | 5 PM
- ICC World Cup 2015 Final: Fans celebrate Australia’s victory against New Zealand
- Australia crush New Zealand, claim historic fifth Cup
- Fast N Facts @ 4pm
- Australia Beat New Zealand To Lift Cricket World Cup
- Watch: Arvind Kejriwal’s speech against Yadav, Bhushan at AAP’s NE meet
- Heavy Rains In Kashmir, Warnings For Landslide Issued
- Gopal Rai On Lokpal Committee, Land Acquisition Bill
- AAP To Come Up With Three Member Lokpal Committee
- PM Modi attends funeral of Lee Kuan Yew in Singapore
- Conflict over World Cup Trophy II Sreenivasan prohibits ICC President from presenting Trophy
- Post Bhushan-Yadav Ouster, AAP National Executive Holds Meeting
- UPPSC prelims might get suspended I STF requests
- Non-stop 100: March 29th, 2015 | 1 PM
- AAP on the track of BJP and Congress: Public Opinion
- Terrorists set up terror camps three kms from Jammu border
- World’s largest party -BJP I leaves Communist party far behind
- ‘Yadav-Bhushan playing politics of lie': Naveen
- World Cup 2015: Australia to chase 184 to win World Cup
- AAP conflict is benefiting Modi, Congress and Ambani : Kejriwal
- World Cup Finals: New Zealand Set 183 Runs Target For Australia
- Heavy Rainfall In Kashmir, Likely To Continue Till Apr 4
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Speech At National Executive Meeting
- FULL SPEECH II Kejriwal pours his heart over tussel in AAP
- Yadav-Bhushan labels their supporters as ‘bouncers’ : Sanjay Singh
- Tussel in AAP II Senior AAP leader man-handled I Sehrawat raised voice
- Would speak on Bhushan-Yadav within the party only : Vishwas
- Delhi’s ex-home guards protests outside Kejriwal’s residence
- AAP Lacks Democracy: Ajit Jha After AAP Ouster
- Jaihind Defends His Stand On Yadav Being A Congress Agent
Mumbai Pune Highway – Helpline Highway Police Number
Helpline Highway Police – 9833498334 / 9822498224
Crane Services No.-IRB – 9822498224
Ambulance No.-9822498224 / 02114-323838 / 9823234159
Nearest Hospital No.-
Parmar hospital Lonawla, 02114-273961
Lokmanya hospital Nigdi -020-27659000
Nearest Police Stn. No.-
Lonawala PS 02114-273030
Lonawla gramin PS 02114-273036
Location HW km No.-NH No. 4, 21 km Amrutanjan bridge to Indryani bridge, Highway 23.5 km
Helpline No. NHAI/IRB-9503211100 / 9503511100
- ‘Disappointed’ Medha Patkar resigns from AAP ll Dubs Kejriwal-led party a ‘tamasha’
- AAP expels Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan from key panel Part-II
- AAP expels Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan from key panel
- Medha Patkar resigns from Aam Aadmi Party
- Mumbai: Virat, Anushka arrive hand-in-hand from Australia
- Watch: Tiger spotted in North-East Delhi
- Col Devendra Sehrawat Voted Against Removal Of Yadav, Bhushan From NE
- Social Activist Medha Patkar Resigns From AAP
- Bollywood Queen: Kangana Ranaut Wins National Award For Best Actress
- Arvind Kejriwal Returns To Venue Of AAP National Council Meeting
- Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Mizoram Governor Sacked From His Post
- Reliving All The Drama From AAP National Council Meeting
- Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from National Executive ll Watch full PC
- Dharm: Ramnavami Festival In Shirdi
- AAP workers shout slogans against Yogendra Yadav at the meet
- Yogendra Yadav Press Conference After AAP National Council Meeting
- AAP Press Conference After National Council Meeting
- Ashutosh: Yadav, Bhushan Voted Out By Majority
- National Council meeting: Democracy has been murdered, says Yogendra Yadav
- AAP PC: Nobody was beaten during NC meet
- Yadav, Bhushan shown the door by AAP’s National Council
- High voltage drama at NC meet: Demands of Yadav, Bhushan not heard
- If some one is responsible for the death of Democracy, it is Yogendra Yadav: Ashish Khetan
- Bhushan, Yadav, Jha & Kumar Removed From AAP NE; Ashutosh Explains
- Yogendra Yadav reacts after protests: It is a sad state
- Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan Removed From AAP National Executive
- NC Meet: Dharna by Yogendra Yadav for the ones who are not being allowed in
The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee has congratulated Ms. Saina Nehwal for achieving World No.1 ranking in badminton.
In his message, the President has said, “Please accept my hearty congratulations and best wishes on becoming India’s first woman to achieve World No.1 ranking in badminton.
Your success is a matter of great pride for all Indians, especially women. The whole country joins your family and you in celebrating this impressive achievement.
I wish you continued success in your future endeavours”.
ISRO’s Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle, PSLV-C27, successfully launched the 1425 kg IRNSS-1D, the fourth satellite in the Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS) today evening (March 28, 2015) from Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR, Sriharikota. This is the twenty eighth consecutively successful mission of the PSLV. The ‘XL’ configuration of PSLV was used for this mission. Previously, the same configuration of the vehicle was successfully used seven times.
After the PSLV-C27 lift-off at 1719 hrs IST from the Second Launch Pad with the ignition of the first stage, the subsequent important flight events, namely, strap-on ignitions and separations, first stage separation, second stage ignition, heat-shield separation, second stage separation, third stage ignition and separation, fourth stage ignition and satellite injection, took place as planned. After a flight of about 19 minutes 25 seconds, IRNSS-1D Satellite was injected to an elliptical orbit of 282.52 km X 20,644 km (very close to the intended orbit) and successfully separated from the PSLV fourth stage.
After injection, the solar panels of IRNSS-1D were deployed automatically. ISRO’s Master Control Facility (at Hassan, Karnataka) took over the control of the satellite. In the coming days, four orbit manoeuvres will be conducted from Master Control Facility to position the satellite in the Geosynchronous Orbit at 111.75 deg East longitude with 30.5 deg inclination. IRNSS-1D is the fourth of the seven satellites constituting the space segment of the Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System. IRNSS-1A, 1B and 1C, the first three satellites of the constellation, were successfully launched by PSLV on July 02, 2013, April 04, 2014 and October 16, 2014 respectively. All the three satellites are functioning satisfactorily from their designated orbital positions.
IRNSS is an independent regional navigation satellite system designed to provide position information in the Indian region and 1500 km around the Indian mainland. IRNSS would provide two types of services, namely, Standard Positioning Services (SPS) – provided to all users – and Restricted Services (RS), provided to authorised users.
A number of ground stations responsible for the generation and transmission of navigation parameters, satellite control, satellite ranging and monitoring, etc., have been established in many locations across the country.
In the coming months, the next satellite of this constellation, namely, IRNSS-1E, is scheduled to be launched by PSLV. The entire IRNSS constellation of seven satellites is planned to be completed by 2016.
Friends, I am visiting Singapore at a sad moment.
The passing away of H.E. Mr. Lee Kuan Yew marks the end of an era.
He was among the tallest leaders of our times.
Singapore’s transformation in one generation is a tribute to his leadership.
In the 50th anniversary year of Singapore’s independence, I am sure that he left satisfied with Singapore’s achievements and confident about its future.
He inspired not just Southeast Asia, but all of Asia, to believe in its own destiny.
He was a global thinker, who saw things ahead of others. He was an advocate of economic progress, but also made tireless efforts to advance peace and stability in our region.
In India, we deeply valued his friendship and his support for India’s economic progress and global role.
He believed in India’s potential more than many of us did.
India’s economy is growing rapidly.
India’s relations with Singapore is one of our strongest relationships in the world.
India’s integration with Southeast Asia and beyond is growing. Singapore is a key pillar of India’s Act East Policy.
So, his vision is coming true. The seeds he sowed are bearing fruits today.
Personally, he was a source of inspiration for me. His achievements and thoughts give me confidence in the possibility of India’s own transformation.
The people of India share this nation’s grief over the loss of its founding father and leader.
We are observing a day of public mourning in India today in honour of the departed leader and the deep bonds of friendship that we share with Singapore.
I bring here today the condolences and prayers of the people of India.
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, who is in Singapore to attend the funeral of the founding father of Singapore, Mr. Lee Kuan Yew, today met Deputy Prime Minister of Singapore, Mr. Tharman Shanmugaratnam, and said India and Singapore should work together more closely, in tune with the thinking of Mr. Lee Kuan Yew. He said Mr. Lee Kuan Yew’s drive for public housing and cleanliness are models for us. The Singapore Deputy Prime Minister appreciated the efforts of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, towards cooperative competitive federalism.
The Prime Minister met Emeritus Senior Minister of Singapore Goh Chok Tong, who said Singapore appreciates India’s gestures during Singapore’s hour of grief.
The Prime Minister met the President of Israel , Mr. Reuvin Rivlin. Both leaders discussed ways to further enhance cooperation between the two countries.
“The passing of Lee Kuan Yew, is not the passing of an individual, but indeed, of an era.
He was a torchbearer of hope, not just for Singapore, but for all of Asia.
Today, the flame is no more, but this was a torch that lit the lamp of hope in many new nations. As long as these lamps flicker, he will continue to inspire, eternally.
His personal life was an inspiration for many like me. I bow to this committed Karma Yogi, this great man. On behalf of all Indians, I pay homage to him.”
The Government of India releases the following amounts as part of the13th Finance Commission Recommendations to States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana :
(Amount in Rupees)
Implementation of Statistical System = 2.6 Crore
PRI/ULB/Spl. Area = 298.8259 Crore
A.C.A (for other Project) = 49.99 Crore
State Specific New = 33.50 Crore
Total = Rs. 384.918 Crore
•Telangana (Amount in Rupees)
PRI/ULB/Spl. Area = 73.10 Crore
Grant for PRI/ULB/Spl. Area = 76.77 Crore
Total = Rs. 149.87 Crore