Modi Enterprises 61/5-M, Sikand Complex,
Industrial Area, Faridabad – 121001 Haryana (India)
Phone No: 0129-4162229 4163229 4164229 4164229
1) 203-204, 2nd Floor, Ruby Crescent Business Boulevard,Ashok Nagar,Chakravarti Ashok Road,Kandivali (East), Mumbai,Mumbai Suburban ,Maharashtra,400101
2) 416-417, 4th Floor, Nirmal Galaxy Avior, LBS Marg,Mulund West,Mumbai,Mumbai Suburban ,Maharashtra,400080
3) Sunmeet Trade Point, 4th Floor,Next Amboli Phatak,Near st blaze church Amboli Naka,Sunmeet,S V Road, Andheri (W),Mumbai Suburban ,Maharashtra,400058
4) Global e-services pvt limited, building no. IT-2,Ashok nagar, Chakravarthy Ashok Road,Kandivali east , Mumbai,Mumbai Suburban ,Maharashtra,400101
5) Gr. Floor, Shop No.1 and 101 on 1st floor, Kamdhenu Co-Op Housing Society Ltd,Near Laxmi Chhaya Building, Eksar Road, Babhai Naka, Borivali west,Mumbai, Bandra(Mumbai Suburban district),Mumbai Suburban ,Maharashtra,400092
6) Office no. 102 to 116, 1st Floor, Traffic Lite,M.G.Road, Ghatkopar west,Mumbai,Mumbai Suburban ,Maharashtra,400086
1) 2nd Floor, South Block, ICICI PRULife Towers,1089, Appasaheb Marathe Marg,Prabhadevi, Mumbai,Mumbai-City,Maharashtra,400025
2) ICICI Prulife Towers,1089, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi,Mumbai ,Mumbai-City,Maharashtra,400025
3) Indraprastha, 1st floor,Linking road,Santacruz west, Mumbai,Mumbai-City,Maharashtra,400054
4) No. 21-part, Khetan Bhavan, 1st Floor, Ek Omkar Premises CS Ltd,,198, Jamshedji Tata Road,Churchgate, Mumbai,Mumbai-City,Maharashtra,400020
To avail this facility the Assessee is required to have a net-Banking account with any of the Banks listed below.
1. To pay Excise Duty and Service Tax online, the Assessee has to enter the 15 digit Assessee Code allotted by the jurisdictional Commissionerate.
2. There will be an online check on the validity of the Assessee Code entered.
3. If the Assessee code is valid, then corresponding Assessee details like Name, Address, Commissionerate code etc. as present in the Assessee Code Master will be displayed.
4. Based on the Assessee Code, the Duty / Tax i.e. Excise Duty or Service Tax to be paid will be automatically selected.
5. The Assessee is required to select the Type of Duty / Tax to be paid by clicking on Select Accounting Codes for Excise or Select Accounting Codes for Service Tax depending on the type of Duty / Tax to be paid.
6. At a time, Assessee can select upto six Accounting Codes.
7. The Assessee should also select the Bank through which payment is to be made.
8. On submission of data entered, a confirmation screen will be displayed. If the taxpayer confirms the data entered in the screen, it will be directed to the net-Banking site of the Bank selected.
9. The taxpayer will login to the net-Banking site with the user ID/ password provided by the Bank for net-Banking purpose and enter payment details at the Bank site.
10. On successful payment, a challan counterfoil will be displayed containing CIN, payment details and Bank name through which e-Payment has been made. This counterfoil is proof of payment being made.
Please click here to access the e-Payment facility for the following Banks:
1. Allahabad Bank Service Tax online
2. AXIS Bank Service Tax online
3. Bank of Baroda Service Tax online
4. Bank of India Service Tax online
5. Bank of Maharashtra Service Tax online
6. Canara Bank Service Tax online
7. Central Bank of India Service Tax online
8. Corporation Bank Service Tax online
9. Dena Bank Service Tax online
10. HDFC Bank Service Tax online
11. ICICI Bank Service Tax online
12. IDBI Bank Service Tax online
13. Indian Bank Service Tax online
14. Indian Overseas Bank Service Tax online
15. Oriental Bank of Commerce Service Tax online
16. Punjab National Bank Service Tax online
17. State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Service Tax online
18. State Bank of Hyderabad Service Tax online
19. State Bank of India Service Tax online
20. State Bank of Mysore Service Tax online
21. State Bank of Patiala Service Tax online
22. State Bank of Travancore Service Tax online
23. Syndicate Bank Service Tax online
24. UCO Bank Service Tax online
25. Union Bank of India Service Tax online
26. United Bank of India Service Tax online
27. Vijaya Bank Service Tax online
- What is e-Payment of taxes?
This is a facility provided to the Assessee to make Central Excise Duty or Service Tax payments through internet, using net-Banking facility.
- How can I use this facility to pay Central Excise Duty or Service Tax?
You can use the facility if -
a) You have a Bank account with net-Banking facility, and
b) Your Bank is amongst the Banks that provide the e- Payment facility.
- Whether it is mandatory to pay tax online?
From 1st of January, 2014, a Manufacturer or a Service Tax payer who has paid a Central Excise Duty or Service Tax of more than Rupees One lakh in the previous Financial Year shall be required to pay Central Excise Duty or Service Tax through net-Banking.
- How do I know whether my Bank provides this facility?
The list of Banks providing this facility is available on the NSDL-CBEC website. Alternatively you may get the information from your Bank.
- What is the procedure for entering the required data on the screen for paying tax online?
Follow the steps as under to pay tax online:-
- Log on to NSDL-CBEC site website (cbec-easiest.gov.in)
- Click on the menu e-Payment
- Enter 15-digit valid Assessee Code
- Select the respective type of Duty / Tax (accounting code)
- Select the Bank name from the drop down provided
- After entering all the above detail, click on PROCEED button
- You can now verify the details entered by you. Click on EDIT in case of rectification
- Click on SUBMIT to the Bank button. You will be directed to the net-Banking site provided by your Bank
- What is the procedure after being directed to the net-Banking site of the Bank?
The system will direct you to net-Banking facility of your Bank. You will have to log on to the net-Banking site of your Bank using your login ID and password/PIN provided by the Bank. The particulars entered by you at NSDL-CBEC website will be displayed again.
You will now be required to enter the amount of tax you intend to pay for each accounting code selected and also select your Bank account number from where you intend to pay the tax. After verifying the correctness, you can proceed with confirming the payment.
- What will happen after I confirm the payment of tax at my Bank’s site?
Your Bank will process the transaction online by debiting the Bank account indicated by you and generate a printable acknowledgment indicating the Challan Identification Number (CIN). You can verify the status of the challan in the Challan Status Inquiry at NSDL-CBEC website using CIN after a week, after making payment.
- How can I know that I have completed tax payment using this facility?
Apart from CIN given to you, you can check your online Bank statement to verify the tax payment.
- What is the timing for making payment through internet?
You will have to check the net-Banking webpage of your Bank’s website for this information.
- If I encounter any problem while making payment through internet whom should I contact?
If any problem encountered at the NSDL-CBEC website while entering non-financial data then write to us at email@example.com. The subject should indicate ‘Online Payment of Indirect Tax’.
If any problem encountered while entering the financial details at the net-Banking webpage of your Bank, then you should contact your Bank for assistance.
- Where should I make enquiries about my tax payments through internet?
You should contact your Bank for queries about your payment transaction through internet.
- Whom should I contact if the counterfoil containing the CIN is not displayed on completion of the transaction and if I want duplicate counterfoil?
Your Bank provides facility for re-generation of electronic challan counterfoil kindly check the Bank website, if not then you should contact your Bank, request them for duplicate challan counterfoil.
- If I have misplaced my counterfoil whom do I contact?
Your Bank provides facility for re-generation of electronic challan counterfoil kindly check the Bank website; if not then you should contact your Bank and request them for duplicate challan counterfoil.
- After making e-Payment of Excise or Service tax if status of challan is not available under Challan Status Enquiry on NSDL-CBEC site, what should I do?
You can verify the status of the challan in the “Challan Status Inquiry” at NSDL-CBEC website after 5 to 7 days of making e-Payment. In case of non availability of the challan status kindly contact your Bank.
- If I encountered any error on CBEC site while making e-Payment what should I do?
If encountered any error on e-tax website kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject should indicate ‘Online Payment of Indirect Tax’.
- Account get debited more than once for the same e-tax transaction what should I do?
If during the transaction or after completing the transaction Bank site encountered any error or get disconnected before generating Taxpayer counterfoil then instead of doing the same transaction again kindly check your account, if account is being debited then contact your Bank for regeneration of taxpayer counterfoil . Please note in the above case do not make the same transaction again which will result in account being debited more than once for same e-tax transaction.
- How secure is the transmission of data to the website for e- Payment?
All transmission through NSDL-CBEC website is encrypted and is with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) authentication. With respect to the Banks, it depends on the security measures provided by the Bank for net-Banking.
- How does this system of payment of taxes through internet benefit me as a taxpayer?
This system is beneficial to you as you are not required to personally visit the Bank to make the payments. Payment can be made electronically at your convenience from any place where an internet facility is available e.g. your office, residence, etc. Further, you get the Challan Identification Number (CIN) online, which is required by you when you file your return.
|Sr No||Bank Name||Bank Official Name||Contact Number|
|1||State Bank of India||Customer Support Cell||1800112211|
|2||State Bank of Hyderabad||Customer Support Cell||1800112211|
|3||State Bank of Mysore||Customer Support Cell||1800112211|
|4||State Bank of Patiala||Customer Support Cell||1800112211|
|5||State Bank of Travancore||Customer Support Cell||1800112211|
|6||State Bank of Indore||Customer Support Cell||1800112211|
|7||State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur||Customer Support Cell||1800112211|
|8||Bank of Baroda||Mr. Mithil K Mehta||0265—2225209|
|9||Allahabad Bank||Mr.Pankaj Tripathi
Mr.Asish R Mahana
|10||Bank of India||Call Centre||022- 40919191|
|11||Bank of Maharashtra||Mr.Shirish Salway||020-25536051; 020-25521568|
|12||Canara Bank||Mr Adarsh M S||080-25587437|
|13||Indian Bank||Mr Jaishankar
Mr V Vinodh
9443248683 / 9840951748
|14||Indian Overseas Bank||Mr. Arun Kumar||044-28519460,044-28889350|
|15||Union Bank of India||E-Banking Team||25710 – 201/202/245/246/247|
|16||Punjab National Bank||Mr. Tarun Shahani
Ms. Goldi Ahuja
Mr. Amit Kumar
|011- 23357166, 23766759 and 23710021(extn—-429/468)|
|17||United Bank of India||Netbanking Helpdesk
Ms. Ridhi Sahay, OFFICER(IT)
|033- 22489260/22488341 Ext :339
033 -22489260 Ext :313 (033) 22481662
|18||UCO Bank||Mr. K. Ramchandran||033-2337 9507
|19||Corporation Bank||Ms. Seema / Mr. Vishwanath||022-22020172/73|
|20||HDFC Bank Ltd.||Mr. Pawan Geeta Gupta
Ms. Amrita M Singh
022-30233236 / 9324029433
|21||AXIS BANK LTD.||Mr. Ashutosh Shirbhate||022- 22154196|
|22||ICICI BANK LTD||Ms. Shiji Pravin
Ms. Tejakshi Amin
|23||IDBI Bank Ltd.||Mr. Ritish Kumar Mishra
Ms. Sylvia D’Souza
|24||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Mr.Ritesh Rastogi Manager (IT)
Mr.Harendra Singh Takola Manager (IT)
|25||Syndicate Bank||Mr. B.S. Phani Kumar
Mr. A. Muralidhar
Mr. Krishnakumar K N
Office; for inquiries and orders:
Plot no. 59,
Near Sai Ganesh Apt
Old Airport Road,
Pune 411 032
Tel: 00 91 9561008225
00 91 20 26698035
eCoexist welcomes opportunities to work with individuals, corporates, NGOs, government organisations, stores, banks, schools and any other groups or institutions.
Take a look at our current network here…
For general inquiries:
Tel: 00 91-9850084383
Working hours: 10 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday
Collaborate with us
For Ganesh inquiries: Lolita Gupta
For Holi inquiries in the USA:
We are a group of storytellers who have been telling stories in different parts of Pune.
Our repertoire includes mythology, traditional folktales, ancient & modern fables, tales with a twist, dragons & goblins, witches & wizards, fools & jesters, stories in sign language, stories from India and around the world, in English & Hindi, translations from Indian & foreign languages and stories with songs & rhymes.
Call Dola Dasgupta @ 9552595215 or Peter Viegas 9423581693
Pagdandi – Books Chai Cafe
Shop No.6, Regent Plaza, Baner Pashan Link Road, Behind Symantec, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra 411045
Shop No.6, Regent Plaza, Baner Pashan Link Road, Behind Symantec, Baner
077 55 908525
10:00am – 11:00pm
Charity Chai – Rs.20/-
Masala Chai – Adrak, Elaichi or Lemongrass – Rs.30/-
Black Chai – Rs.30/-
Earl Grey – Rs.30/-
Big Mug of Chai – Rs.50/-
Green Tea (Plain/Citrus/Mint/Jasmine) – Rs.30/-
Ginger Lemon – Rs.30/-
Hot Milk – Rs.40/-
Extras: Corn Flakes/Muesli/Horlicks/Bournvita – Rs.20/-
Hot Soup – Rs.40/-
Espresso – Rs.40/-
Americano – Rs.45/-
Cappuccino/Café Latte – Rs.50/-
Café Mocha – Rs.60/-
Hot Chocolate – Rs.70/-
Irish Coffee – Rs.80/-
Extras: Kakvi (Liquid Jaggery)/Honey – Rs.20/-
Ginger Lemonade Water – Rs.40/-
Sherbets (Rose/Paan/Saunf/Khus) – Rs.40/-
With Soda – Rs.50/-
Buttermilk – Rs. 60/-
Lassi (Strawberry/Mango/Rose/Khus/Kesar) – Rs.60/-
Milk Shake Smoothies (Strawberry/Mango/Rose/Khus/Kesar) – Rs.60/-
Fresh Lemon Iced Tea – Rs.60/-
Iced Americano – Rs.50/-
Cold Coffee – Rs.60/-
Fresh Fruit Juice – Rs.70/-
Fresh Fruit Shake – Rs.100/-
Chocolate Shake – Rs.70/-
Mochachillo – Rs.70/-
Bottled Water – Rs.20/-
Good Juice (Canned and Aerated) (Apple/Passion Fruit/Pink Guava) – Rs.75/-
Toast (2 slices) – Rs.30/-
Extras: Butter/Peanut Butter/Cheese/Jam – Rs.20/-
Bun Maska – Rs.30/-
Maggi – Rs.40/-
Atta Maggi – Rs.50/-
Wai Wai – Rs.40/-
Popcorn – Rs.50/-
Rolls – Coming Soon
Fruit Chat – Rs.100/- With Cream – Rs.120/-
Chutney/Club/Double Cheese – Rs.50/-
Veg Mayo/Spinach Corn/Aloo Chatpatta/Paneer Capsicum/Coleslaw – Rs.60/-
Extras: Grilled/Cheese/Brown Bread – Rs.10/-
Veg Burger – Rs.70/-
Choco Chip Cookie Single/Double (Contains Egg) – Rs.35/-
Chocolate Brownie (Eggless) – Rs.50/-
Nutella Toast – Rs.60/-
Home Made Chocolate – Rs.10/-
Brownie Magic – Rs.90/-
Frozen Yoghurt (Special Flavours Every day) – Rs.60/-
Fresh Fruit Topping – Rs.20/- per fruit
Yoghurt Meal (Double helping with fresh fruits) – Rs.150/-
Pasta Salad – Rs.100/-
Hummus and Pita – Coming Soon
Smriti’s Lemon Chai – Rs.30/-
Sumesh’s Lemongrass Iced Tea – Rs.50/-
Akash’s Bread Pizza – Rs.60/-
Why? You will never get it . There is a lot of jhol at the call center. jhol? I think so . They give a missed called . One ring . The first time you place an order there may not be any call . Then you will get two – three emails and calls says the product is not in stock. Then at the end all the calls stop . They probably delete the order .
after 1 month i try their chat
There are currently 1 people ahead of you in the queue.
Your Question: not received Tata Docomo eShop order EC0xxx.
Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with Tata Docomo Shop – SmartChat
10:03Tata Docomo Shop:
Welcome to Tata Docomo Shop Chat. How can I help you today?
not received Tata Docomo eShop order ECxxxx.
10:05 av rian: ?
10:06 av rian: are you there?
no response !!
OK i can confirm after trying for the second time there is no one replying to chat on tatadocomo . The first welcome is just an autoresponder
trying their ticket system to get help now
Ticket ID: EHS-xxxxx
Subject: not received Tata Docomo eShop order ECxxx
1st call . notice no number
Hi, This mail is with reference to your Tata Docomo eShop order No. EC0xxx. Our team tried to reach you on your contact no from our call desk 0120-6762660 for order delivery appointment. We have noted your call back request. You may also call us back on 1800-208-1100 or chat on eshop.tatadocomo.com to schedule an appointment. Please Prep yourself before delivery and note the following: 1. Keep copies of the following documents ready for pick up: Proof of Address, Proof of Identity, 1 color passport size photo. For details on documentation, please visit http://shop.tatadocomo.com/prep-yourself.aspx 2. Fill accurate details in the Customer Application Form which is to be handed over to the delivery agent. 3. Do not accept the delivery box if it is found tampered. 4. In case of Cash on Delivery Orders, pay complete amount in Cash. 5. Delivery executive will wait for 10 minutes at the appointed premise. In case of non contact during that time, appointment will have to be rescheduled for another day. Warm Regards Tata Docomo eShop Team
after 4 days
Hi, This mail is with reference to your Tata Docomo eShop order No. ECxxxxxxx. Our team tried to reach you on your contact no xxxxxxxx from our call desk 0120-6762660 for order delivery appointment, but did not get a response. Please contact 1800-208-1100 or chat on eshop.tatadocomo.com to schedule an appointment. Please Prep yourself before delivery and note the following: 1. Keep copies of the following documents ready for pick up: Proof of Address, Proof of Identity, 1 color passport size photo. For details on documentation, please visit http://shop.tatadocomo.com/prep-yourself.aspx 2. Fill accurate details in the Customer Application Form which is to be handed over to the delivery agent. 3. Do not accept the delivery box if it is found tampered. 4. In case of Cash on Delivery Orders, pay complete amount in Cash. 5. Delivery executive will wait for 10 minutes at the appointed premise. In case of non contact during that time, appointment will have to be rescheduled for another day. Warm Regards Tata Docomo eShop Team
Most Mumbaikars are looking forward to the upcoming monsoon, while people living on the streets are worried about their survival. Every monsoon witnesses the death of homeless citizens, but the government has never taken a step to resolve this. All this while homeless citizens wonder how many dead bodies the government will need to see before their eyes open.
Article 21 of the Indian Constitution states that every citizen has a right to live a life of dignity. Despite this, homeless citizens live every day with fear. Prosecuted by the police and municipal authorities, regularly evicted from their place of stay, confiscation of their belongings makes sure that there is hardly any dignity left in their living. These dismal conditions only become worse in the monsoon. All these people are asking for is to let them tie simple plastic sheets or be provided with a simple roof to protect them from the imminent monsoon.
Brijesh Arya, President of Beghar Adhikar Abhiyan explained –
“The Honourable Supreme Court passed an order on 5th May 2010 directing all state governments to construct one homeless shelter per one lakh urban population, but none have been made in Mumbai yet. The shelters that the BMC points to are just on paper. All the homeless are asking for is that their temporary plastic protections are not torn down during the monsoon. For this and other demands these citizens are organising a demonstration.”
Tulsi Thakur, Homeless Community Leader talked about her situation –
“Every year I tie plastic sheets up for protection from the rain. Every year the BMC comes and breaks it down. Water comes into our homes and there is no roof for protection. Where do we take our children in such a situation?”
It has been 4 years since the Supreme Court order for shelters, but not a single one has been created. The ones that do exist are in a terrible state. Cities like Delhi, Chennai and jaipur have temporary shelters in the monsoon and winter, then why can Maharashtra not have the same? The lakhs of homeless of Mumbai are asking this question
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400034
Phone 097 02 892141
The urban homeless represent the poorest of the poor in urban society. They have to survive with only two of their basic human needs being met – Roti(food) and kapda (clothing), but no makan(shelter). Homeless people also called “Rough sleepers”, are noticeable all through the later part of the night in the city, sleeping on the roadside pavements, on dividers, above hand carts, on staircases of religious places, under the bastions of closed shops, beneath overbridges, at railway platforms, on sea beaches and so on. However, this leads people to conjure up images of substance abusers, pick-pockets, thieves and unclean rowdies – an image which is not quite the truth.
Simple things like finding a job, taking a shower are things we take for granted, but are genuine problems for homeless people. How does a homeless person go about getting a job? What address and phone number would they use as a contact?
There are some homeless people who face mental illness issues, but they often fall through the cracks of the system and have a harder time accessing health care. They can be seen as scary and crazy, but a rich artist or movie star with mental health problems is often described as eccentric. Addictions are sometimes a problem as well with similar differences in attitudes between the rich and the poor.
This group, due to its generally unclean outward appearance has difficulty in accessing basic facilities of health, shelter and protection. Most importantly they are an easy and vulnerable target for law enforcement agencies; their very existence being under threat with rampant violations of their constitutional, legal and human rights.
Article 21 of our Indian Constitution grants its citizens right to life with dignity, but the conditions in which homeless are forced to live de-dignify a person and violate all his/ her rights.
The Culture Committee of the 33rd Ladakh Kalachakra 2014 will be holding various cultural programs for the general people from 3rd to 13th July 2014. In this regards, the conveners of the committee wishes to have aspiring MC/Anchor in Ladakhi, English or Hindi for the grand events.
An audition will be held on 27th June at Leh Sindhu Sanskriti Hall.
Interested people are requested to call and inquire from
Jigy Shakspo, 9419179206 or
Tundup Manetseding, 9419243310
Kalachakra Culture Committee
Ladakh Students Welfare Society Delhi (LSWSD)
MOBILE HELPLINE FOR ADMISSION IN DELHI 2014
Admission for +1/+2 has already started in most of the School in Delhi & the Delhi University admission is tent to start from 2nd of June 2014. Following is the List of Student Volunteers who would be available 24X7 to assist & advice through phone to get you cleared with any doubts regarding the Admission processes.
Queries related to School Admissions in Delhi
1. Stanzein Ghaphel +91-9990823717
2. Rinchen Dolma Eachen +91-9953648552
Queries related to Admission in ‘University of Delhi’
1. Urgyan Dorjay (Science) +91-9911890942
2. Deachen Angmo Nyinjen (Science) +91-8285935298
3. Stanzin Chosgyal (Commerce) +91-9560030949
2. Lobzang Tsering (Commerce) +91-8860998864
3. Rinchen Dolma Eachen (Humanities) +91-9953648552
4. Tashi Tundup (Humanities) +91-9953131795
~A counselling session by Seniors for new comer freshers for admission in University of Delhi will be held on 31st May 2014 at Ladakh Buddhist Vihara, Delhi
~A separate Help Desk will be set up by LSWSD during the course of registration for DU admission from 2nd June Onwards..
For Details & Other Queries, Please Contact :
Stanzein Ghaphel, General Secretary (+91-9990823717)
Urgain Dorjay, Joint Secretary (+91-9911890942)